I was talking to a friend the other day and mentioned that I save a lot of time with a tool I got through AppSumo. See, I got a lifetime membership for $39 and now find myself unable to imagine getting along without it.
She said, “Who?”
AppSumo. In some places I hang out, people just say, “Yeah, I got another deal on AppSumo,” and everybody knows exactly what they’re talking about. But my friend didn’t, and maybe you don’t either. In that case, you might be missing out.
If you get on the AppSumo list, you’ll get emails every few days, offering ridiculous deals on all kinds of software and services that you’ll use in your business.
Here are a few that I’ve found especially useful:
- 100 Photo/Vector Downloads from Depositphotos (high-quality stock photos)
- Lifetime Access to eClincher Sumo Plan (social media automation)
- Lifetime Access to EpicBeat’s Plus Plan (content marketing research)
- Lifetime Access to Missinglettr Small Team Plan (change blog posts into social media campaigns)
- Lifetime Access to Billy Premium (invoicing and small business accounting app)
Not everything they offer is something I need, myself, but when something comes around I’ve been looking for, I’m happy to grab it.
So if you’re looking for cost-effective ways to upgrade your business and save time, get on the list. Click this link: AppSumo. It doesn’t cost anything to get on their mailing list, and you’ll probably find some treasures there as new deals roll in. If not, it’s easy to unsubscribe.
NOTE: If you sign up for AppSumo using the links in this post, they’ll pay me a commission that helps support my software habit (Thanks!). But it won’t cost you any extra. And my enthusiasm for the opportunities is entirely genuine.
Leave a Reply